Saturday, March 31, 2012

Almost home

I am so excited because my military husband will be home soon. But, all this excitement (and cleaning) is making me so tired. I didn't want to do anything after 5pm.

We decided to finally make our own french fries. They were a big hit. My son loves french fries and we have given up McDonald's and we've been doing pretty good at staying away from other fast joins so this is my way of filling his need for them.

We only have about a month and a half more of school before Kindergarten Graduation, so I am not sure why all of a sudden I have this sudden urge to reorganize and create a great homeschooling nook. I want to spend little to no money because I am cheap like that. I looked at pictures all day of homeschooling rooms or just organization tips. Maybe tomorrow i'll post some before pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment